15th – 17th January 2016, Villa Pepita, Poland
Retreat for couples, Villa Pepita
This legendary seminar of Denisa and Richard on the topic of „slow sex“ addresses happy couples as well as partners in crisis. Couches use here their knowledge of sacred sexuality teachings and not only that, firstly their own experience from everyday life. Their teaching is practical, honest, direct and clear.
Whether you´re having a beautiful relationship full of understanding, or you just experience a period of pain and misunderstanding, you will have a chance to understand better the differences between you and your partner and to communicate in a way, which will support each of you better.
Fall in love again, or even more,
with your partner
The way to ecstasy needs solid foundations. Authentic spirituality begins in our body and in our heart. Within a few days you will spend in a wonderful environment you will have a closer look at what is holding you back and what supports you and your partner on your mutual way.
You will learn how to transform a conflict that creates a distance into an ecstatic energy of a loving connection. You will understand better what you can give to each other and to your environment, and you will see your mutual way in a broader context.
Some of the topics of this intense seminar for couples can be found below. Other themes will arise from your life experiences and questions.
- What are the real differences between men and women on spiritual and sexual level?
- How can intimate relationship be used for a spiritual growth?
- How to deepen making love so as to become a divine instrument for experience of ecstasy?
- How to take advantage of the inevitable difficulties in intimate relationship as a catalyst for even deeper connection of hearts?
- What role plays a jealousy in a relationship and how to handle it?
- How to transform a conflict and distance in a loving and intense connection?
- For women: How to express clearly what you feel, what worries you and what makes you happy in a relationship?
- For men: How to understand the „moods“ of woman and what they have in common with your life path?
- For both of you: how to support each other the best and to contribute to the world around you?
The way of guidance through the course is lively, humorous, provocative, full of insights and practical understanding and wisdom that inspires both men and women to live life from the depths of their hearts.
The program of the group includes explanations, sharing, communication and physical exercise to deepen a loving connection and intimacy. Intimate exercises will take place in the privacy of your hotel rooms.
What do participants of seminar say about it:
Richard and Denisa, meeting you at Retreat for couples in late September was very important for our relationship.
We had no previous experience with any other similar school, and this was exactly IT.
Finally I understood things, which we were not told about at home when we were young nor were they taught at school. Things of such an importance for life and at the same time so neglected by the school system.
For me you were the very first, true, life teachers.
Thank you that you are here and I deeply bow to your knowledge.
Thank you for passing your knowledge forward in such a natural and easily understandable way.
You have opened my heart and filled it with love.
Tomáš, 35, Technologist
We enjoy being together so much from our – your weekend; of course, we had to face the „storm wave“ of everyday reality, but hopefully we overcame it and we will try to keep safe all that what we gained during the course.
Mirek, 38, owner and a chief of Travel Agency
We participated on the Retreat for couples in September and we were excited.
We liked your easy attitude, your femaleness, Richard´s sense of humor.
I felt so noble, so feminine, so pure, so natural afterwards.
The day was beautiful even when it was grey.
Lucka, 33, mother
I could not imagine at all that my husband would ever participate in any type of event for couples and especially not in anything like Deniska and Richard do.
But it happened, we were in Pepita..!!
It was great and since then miracles are happening at our home.
It gave us a completely new energy and appreciate and respect my partner very much for how he went for it.
We signed up for the course just to „enjoy it“ as most of the couples as I guess.
However, what happened there, no one expected, including us.
You managed to open the heart of absolutely every participant in the course.
Only by the power of thought. There was something in the air belching and filling us with the wonderful feeling of presence, safety and love. We were literally flooded by these energies.
The ending of the course was very emotional for us. I tried hard not to cry. Franz tried to stay calm – as a man. But tears ran down my and his face as well.
In one word, it was absolutely amazing! Thank you once again.
Maryna and Franz, participants at retreat for couples, Mcely, March 2015
- Breakfast is included in a price of the room. Possibility to buy wonderful lunches and luxury dinners. Another option is to have meals in nearby restaurants for lower prices.
Date: 15th – 17th January 2016
- Friday 20:00 – Sunday 14:00
- We recommend that you arrive earlier on Friday to enjoy the beauty of the environment, to take a walk, to use a sauna, to enjoy sitting on a terrace with a view to the woods and a stream… You can also stay longer on Sunday and take an opportunity to rise horses, to go biking, you can take a trip to a nearby Spa and much more.
Course price for couple: 400 Euro (accommodation and food not included)
Price for accommodation:
Accommodation at double room: 220 – 290 PLN (approx. 50 – 66 Euro) per night, depending to a room type
Choose your room at www.villapepita.pl
Please contact us to make a reservation of the room selected. Each room is different and each is beautiful, therefore book your „favorite“ as soon as possible. You will stay for two nights so the price is approximately 2640–3480 CZK for the weekend for couple – depending on the room type. The pricelist of the rooms you will find on the website of Villa Pepita.
I´ve got a lot of questions. Where can I learn more? You can refer to the section of frequently asked questions here. (in Czech language)
Does Denisa Říha Palečková online happen to be online? You would see a pop-up window in the bottom right corner: Have you got questions?
You can also call our assistant at +420 774 77 66 88 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(you can find more contact information in the Contact section)